Global eCommerce Product/Store Manager – Business of the future Praha
Popis pracovní pozice
PožadujemeAre you customer-obsessed, passionate about eCommerce and thrive on winning market share? Are you strategic, data-driven, creating and managing innovative and high-value customer-focused products, alongwith being an expert communicator able to inspire and sell a vision to the internal stakeholders?
• We are expanding our eCommerce capabilities to increase online revenue stream and we are looking for Gobal eCommerce Product/Store Manager to join as part of a growth focused cross-functional team. You will have the responsibility to define strategy and manage store. You will work closely with project managers, marketing, IT, agencies and support teams to craft a great end-to-end user experience in order to accelerate growth. You will be the link between the business units, eCommerce marketing and technical teams to deliver solutions to interesting problems. You will help innovate and drive a strategic roadmap for a store, in addition you also will be responsible for designing processes and standard work for store management.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Define strategy for the eCommerce store and take business ownership to drive results.
• Manage end-to-end product lifecycle for the eCommerce product (strategy, requirements gathering, feature roadmap based on priority/impact, collaborate with cross functional team to implement roadmap, internal communication/stakeholder management).
• Coordinate with marketing team to develop and implement strategy for product launches, including engaging site content, unique storytelling, based on product positioning, target audience, and storytelling needed throughout the consumer journey.
• Day-to-day store operations and catalog management to support business owners/local market in product launches in terms of content management.
• Leverage analytics to measure/monitor KPIs and store performance in terms of revenue.
• Coordinate with the global eCommerce project manager(s) and IT development teams to develop various enhancements according to the business requirements and translate it into production.
• Collaborate with eCommerce project manager to deliver business and consumer value proposition.
• Design processes and standard work for store management to support local marketing team/business partners and ensure scalability across portfolio stores.
• Be a customer advocate; articulate the customer and business value of the product at all levels of the organization.
• Conduct customer research and capture the voice of customers to continuously enhance the customer experience, by identifying requirements and impact it would have on business, develop appropriate proposals, analyze proposals to gather all requirements and provide effective solutions.
• Map the overall UX journey for the product and enhance the existing product UX in collaboration with designers and development team.
• Monitor all queries and issue reporting for the product and ensure timely resolution
• Conduct trainings on store management to internal customers
• Run A/B tests, analyze data, recognize trends, and identify key levers for optimization
• Recognize the nature of each problem and ensure the right people are involved to help solve it. Be an active contributor to that solution, not just a communication facilitator.
What should your experience be?
• 4+ years of working experience in Product/Store Management for an eCommerce, transaction-based, retail, or similar.
• Experience in product management for an eCommerce, transaction based, retail, or similar.
• Experience with building a product strategy and roadmap to drive results
• Good understanding of web technologies and content management systems such as Magento) and keep up-to-date with new and upcoming digital trends
• Analytical background to track and measure store performance
• Highly motivated, capable of working in a self-driven, entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent problem solver enjoying coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment with a strong focus on customer experience.
• Excellent communicational skills
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, science, economics or related field
And what about your reward?
• The opportunity to work for very successful international company
• The opportunity to get new experience in international projects
• Daily use of English
• Contribution to your chosen mandatory health insurance fund
• Individual retirement insurance contribution
• Meal vouchers contribution
• Public transport contribution
• International business travel insurance worldwide
• 5 weeks vacationa and up to 14 sick days
• Cash award for employees who cooperate with a company for a long time
• Multisport card / flue vacination
• Language courses
Is it anything you are interested in? Let us know. Send us your CV. We are looking forward.
mBlue Czech, s.r.o.158 00 Praha 5 - Jinonice
Hledat práci v regionu:
Hledat práci v oboru:
- Bankovnictví a finanční služby
- Cestovní ruch a hotelnictví
- Dělnické profese
- Dřevozpracující a papírenský průmysl
- Energetika a sítě
- Farmacie a chemický průmysl
- Import / Export
- Informační technologie
- Komunikace, PR a media
- Kultura, umění a sport
- Kvalita a kontrola jakosti
- Lidské zdroje
- Logistika a doprava
- Marketing a reklama
- Obchod a prodej
- Ochrana a ostraha
- Práce v domácnosti
- Řemeslné práce
- Státní a veřejná správa
- Technika a elektrotechnika
- Těžba, zpracování surovin a hutnictví
- Tvůrčí práce a design
- Věda a výzkum
- Vydavatelství, tisk a polygrafie
- Vzdělávání a školství
- Zákaznický servis
- Zemědělství, lesnictví a vodní hospodářství
- Životní prostředí